• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

IMGup theme is missing 2 files

Dramacafe

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have just recently installed or reinstalled I should say "chvererto" script the latest version which is 2.5.2. The installation was successfully done, however, the theme that I uploaded doesn't function at all. It says that chvererto can't run the theme because there are two missing files.

There is a problem regarding your current theme. This means that Chevereto won't run because imgup theme has missing files:
  • /img/content/themes/imgup/delete.php
  • /img/content/themes/imgup/theme.min.js
Please double-check the theme hierarchy.

As far as uploading the whole theme without leaving or forgetting any file is concern, I don't think that I forgot or left any file as a matter of fact there is no such files in the theme at all.

I would very much appreciate it if someone has a solution for this or posses' these two files please upload them for me.

Thank you.

You need those files. That files can be found in the bundled Peafowl theme, since 2.4 the theme structure changed and many things have been added.

Yeah, I moved those files and it worked smoothly. However, I'm getting an "Authentication Required" message bar what do to get rid of it? It says
A username and password are being requested by http://upld.eu. The site says: "UPLD.EU"

I'll attach a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• Authentication.JPG
    Authentication.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 12
Well, that is most likely a htaccess protected area. The script doesn't come with anything to do that, perhaps you put that or your cpanel did.

No, it has something to do with IMGup theme. Because I faced the very same error last time I installed IMGup theme, it works fine with the default theme. Anyhow, how do I have it disappeared? And whose website is this if you have any clue?

Okay everyone saying it's here and there but what I want to know is, how do I solve it. Please give me instructions and howtos. And I did not find it in the htaccess file as you both said

ServerSignature Off
Options -Indexes

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^api$ api.php [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 400 default
ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 500 default

I don't find anywhere in the hraccess file, where is it? It's really buffing the heck out of me!

Back