• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

imgup.nl - first dutch chevereto site?

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
ot sure if I'm the first dutch host, but couldn't find any others on this community which work so here is my show case page :) :

logo.png

http://www.imgup.nl

Wanted to do allot of modifications to the theme, but I think it's better to wait til 3.0?

Things I would like to fix on a short term basis:

• Layout for the gallery page looks very bad. Anybody know how to display 3 columns instead of one? And hide the titles / dimensions ?
  • I am unable to hide the chevereto logo on the display image page (left top corner). I found a thread telling me to change the long url.. but it's still being displayed?
  • Latest uploads on the main page don't work.. found instructions somewhere on the forum but I guess this code doesn't work with 2.5?
Any suggestions are welcome!

Its not the first chevereto website :p Im running uploadFFS.nl and imgFFS.com since the old version of chevereto.

Im kinda waiting for all the announced features of chevereto 3.0 to start the modifications and skins.

But nice going :)

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Rodolfo any chance you could help me with the questions in my first post?

Back