• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• ๐Ÿ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • ๐Ÿ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • ๐Ÿ’ธ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

imgrpost.com

imghut

๐Ÿ’– Chevereto Fan
I thought this would be fun so I stared a site, even had a logo designed on fiverr for a fiver ;) will be interesting to watch it grow (if it grows) if not at least I can have unlimited websites with the host so I can move all my other dead sites and actually save money :rolleyes::)

120MB limit
Hotlinking allowed
No image deletion

https://imgrpost.com

I would recommend lowering the 120mb limit unless you are rich (bandwidt conserns). Advertising 120mb limit does not get you users, there is many other good ways (cheaper) that will get you a solid user base.

However, I like the logo and that you have a custom text. I also like that you use the dark theme :) Good luck on your project mate

Thanks, I'm gonna stick with 120mb limit even if it's just to see how unlimited my unlimited host is :D after that thinking of maxcdn if necessary.
I'm trying to build backlinks without spamming, not that easy lol

Unlimited hosting doesn't exists, most likely they will suspend your account without notice.

If your website is already in production try to avoid that.

then tell me how to get unlimited disk space and Bandwidth . any idea which plan i buy and where from .

As Rodolfo said and as I have now discovered "Unlimited hosting doesn't exist"
Try Vultr or Linode probably the best bandwidth per buck you will find ;)
Unfortunately they are unmanaged servers which means learning a little copy/paste of the commands or use runcloud or serverpilot to manage them ;)

Best that you can do is spread your traffic among several servers and put a cdn on top of each one. By doing that you distribute both storage + traffic and the cdn on top of that will leverage the load of every storage server. You can skip the cdn part and enable it later.

Since external servers only need SFTP and HTTP/S you can heavily optimize those for static file delivery and if you only want traffic via cdn, simply deny any direct request that doesn't match your cdn server. By doing that you ensure that your storage server won't go down because of traffic.

Key point here is to use cname for each storage server because it is an alias so you will never lose the content URIs if you want to get another provider (server and cdn).

Your main server could be managed (easier to maintain) and your external servers just cheap vps servers optimized for static content.

A SoYouStart server cost about $15/mo for 2TB Storage and unmetered bandwidth at 250Mbps. Like Rodolfo mentioned, just use it for storage.
The unlimited storage does have a limit which is inodes. They don't limit your storage but the number of files you are hosting on that server.

When I asked TMD, they said they have an inode limit of 750,000 inodes on shared plans + they also limit the resource you use all day. They give us like 14 hours of resource usage per day. If we cross that in a day they will flag the account and we will have to move on to something else (VPS)

Nothing wrong with limits in hosting and is quite something that they tell you that right away. Stay away of hosting that doesn't disclose those limitations.

I think that it will be useful to indicate an inode limit for external servers so either you run out of storage or inodes Chevereto should stop using that server for storage.

I thought this would be fun so I stared a site, even had a logo designed on fiverr for a fiver ;) will be interesting to watch it grow (if it grows) if not at least I can have unlimited websites with the host so I can move all my other dead sites and actually save money :rolleyes::)

120MB limit
Hotlinking allowed
No image deletion

https://imgrpost.com

Just tried to upload a 100MB image, and it failed.

A SoYouStart server cost about $15/mo for 2TB Storage and unmetered bandwidth at 250Mbps. Like Rodolfo mentioned, just use it for storage.
The unlimited storage does have a limit which is inodes. They don't limit your storage but the number of files you are hosting on that server.

When I asked TMD, they said they have an inode limit of 750,000 inodes on shared plans + they also limit the resource you use all day. They give us like 14 hours of resource usage per day. If we cross that in a day they will flag the account and we will have to move on to something else (VPS)

The cheapest SYS server I see is $42. Where are the $15 ones?

16,353 Images 219 Albums 158 Users so far
Slowed down recently but I have not really made any effort to promote it recently either.

Back