• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images awaiting confirmation for adsense

M

magvai

One very important suggestion from me is to add "Upcoming images"

That mean when admin is logged in he can tick which image will go on front page which no, and which image will have ads.
Foe better explanation: Every new images are submitted and they are under "Upcoming" section,but users can share them. In Upcoming section images not contain ads because only images which are ticked they are trusted and on that images will show up adsense.

This very good precaution because ads are not safe 24/7. Example: You have ads on your site and you go to sleep,then you wake up and see bunch of bad and illegal images and around that image is adsense.
Then you can be banned from program.

I am just curious why this great script not have that option,because this option is a must. I hope so that admin will consider to add this option,to we can without stress be calm about our images. Thanks

Back