• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Image View Count .

eisitio

Chevereto Member
Hi rodolfo

1-In the new update What happen with the image view count. only in image view , not in album View ?
2- can i disable login for liking picture , that people can like the picture without having a account ?

1. It was removed from album view.
2. No. Likes requieres an account, just like in every website.

You can put the view counter instead of the like button. Just check the code at app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/album/image.php

Last edited:
Hi Rodolfo ,

What Exactly i have to Replace in this CoDe

<div class="list-item c%COLUMN_SIZE_IMAGE% gutter-margin-right-bottom privacy-%IMAGE_ALBUM_PRIVACY% %IMAGE_FLAG%" data-category-id="%IMAGE_CATEGORY_ID%" data-flag="%IMAGE_FLAG%" data-id="%IMAGE_ID_ENCODED%" data-album-id="%IMAGE_ALBUM_ID_ENCODED%" data-type="image" data-liked="%IMAGE_LIKED%" data-description="%IMAGE_DESCRIPTION%" data-title="%IMAGE_TITLE%" %DATA_OBJECT%>
<div class="list-item-image %SIZE_TYPE%">
<a href="%IMAGE_URL_VIEWER%" class="image-container">
%tpl_list_item/image_cover_empty%
%tpl_list_item/image_cover_image%
</a>
%tpl_list_item/item_privacy%
%tpl_list_item/item_image_edit_tools%
</div>
<div class="list-item-desc">
<div class="list-item-overflow"><a href="%IMAGE_URL_VIEWER%" class="text-decoration-none list-item-desc-title" data-text="image-title" data-content="image-link">%IMAGE_TITLE_TRUNCATED%</a></div>
%tpl_list_item/item_like%
</div>
</div>

%VAR% are replacements so you can use any property present in the image array. In this case %IMAGE_VIEWS%

No, any image column (db) can be used wrapped in % and changing caps to uppercase.

Sorry Rodolfo

Dont Know Much About Coding , This is what A Replace Image LIKE for image VIEWS .

data-album-id="%IMAGE_ALBUM_ID_ENCODED%" data-type="image" data-views="%IMAGE_VIEWS%" data-description="%IMAGE_DESCRIPTION%"

is This Right ?

This is easy as any $image property (array value) can be pulled into tpl_list_item templates by wrapping the property in '%' and changing the property to uppercase. So if you want to show image likes (which are under image_likes) you use %IMAGE_LIKES% and this placeholder will be replaced with the number of image likes. Same goes for image name, views, everything. Is not that hard to figure out.

The code that you pasted doesn't have sense. That is an attribute, that won't be shown in the website. You should ask straightforward and clearly what you want to change or achieve. Use images, drawings, anything that can help to understand what you want. If you paste a code and you only say to me "What Exactly i have to Replace in this CoDe" I can't help you because I don't know what you want in the first place.

Thats the Code for the File in here : app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/album/image.php

Just Replace this data-liked="%IMAGE_LIKED%" by This data-views="%IMAGE_VIEWS%"

Back