• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

image size issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to have something to do that would change the size of he images already uploaded instead of making it taking effct only on the new that will be uploaded.

maybe allow to add a new page (that would redirect to a sub domain or something)
and an annoucement spot at the top of /explore

and please tell me how to reduce the size of all thumbnail
i need to display like 50 pics on a single screen instead of having to scroll.

and a related picture (picture from the same category) at bottom of each pictures, next to disqus comment section, to the right, thanks

alright ive fixed the picture per row issue

could you add a comment page where it would display all recent comments? and possibility to interact?

and the number of pictures per category like

Abstract (504)

Honestly I can't even understand what you need at this point. Try to don't mix things in the topics if you have 4 questions then make 4 topics. I won't run out of database or something just help me to keep things in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back