• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Resize Problem.

Max

Chevereto Noob
Hey Guys. I'm new to the forums. This is my first post here. I'm having a problem. When I enter the wrong width in the resize box (like 100x100 instead of 100) the script automatically detects it and saves it to the temp folder. Plus a message appears that please only write the numerical value of width or something like this. When I enter the correct width (100) and click on do it again, the script redirects the user to the homepage. Instead of this the user should get a message like your image has been resized and the new image url is etc.....The image gets transferred to the images folder from temp but a message doesn't show up. So how can i fix this??. This can trouble and annoy my site users.

I saw the error, but just to let you know, Chevereto 1.9 NB is not developped anymore.

If you are looking for a bug-free script with frequent updates, you should maybe buy Chevereto 2.0.

Sadly, I don't remember how that function works =/

No wait. Isn't this section related to the bugs of NB Version? And this is a bug. Is there any intelligent in this community who would like to help me out?

Max said:
No wait. Isn't this section related to the bugs of NB Version? And this is a bug. Is there any intelligent in this community who would like to help me out?

Yes you are right but there is two things:
1. NB is not officially supported.
2. This is not a bug is mostly a server configuration issue. I remember that this work on the demo.

If you want that the people help you for free then make the things easier. For instance, did you try to enable the debug mode? Have you post your server configuration? Have you tell us where you are hosted?

I'm sorry, but is not a priority of me helping in the NB forums because that is why 2.0 exists. As you may notice anyone who uses NB could help you (there are a lot of people there...) but you think that they will spent their time in help if you have this attitude? They also helps you for $0 so try to be a little bit more friendly.

Regards.

Back