• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Page - Exif & Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinusIT

Chevereto Member
Hi

When I view an image on my Chevereto installation it shows me the exif data. Is it possible to turn this off at all?

Also, on the same page the image comments section isn't showing. I'm positive it was there when I installed Chevereto. Guest comments is going to be a really important factor for the purpose of this site.

Please help, I have only tomorrow left until it has to go out for public use.

Many thanks

Comments aren't being showed on my images for some reason. Have I turned it off in the settings somewhere or done something wrong?

Thanks for the tip, I'll have a look at the file.

Con you paste the code here? Maybe I can test it in the demo.

What code is it you're after? You can preview the site and see it's not working. I will PM you the link due to the personal nature of the site.

The issue was that your hosting company was blocking _POST when it comes with <script> tags. I had to manually insert the code in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back