• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

im.im

lonepress

Chevereto Member
This is the one I've been working on: http://im.im. Feedback is welcome!

Some more interesting customizations:
  • New album layout: All images with descriptions down the left, with option to switch back to gallery (the original) layout. Also added comments to this page.
  • Image page layout: 2 columns with comments featured prominently on the left, all other info on the right.
  • Admin features: I added a new "SFW whitelisted" field to images, to indicate that an image has been manually verified as SFW. The administrator can filter images in the explore view, to show any combination of SFW/NSFW and whitelisted/not whitelisted images. The admin can then select images and whitelist them as SFW using the "Action" dropdown.
  • New ad banner features: added separate ad banner settings for NSFW images, SFW images (default), and SFW images that have been whitelisted. Now I can show adsense ads only on whitelisted images, so there's no danger of violating adsense TOS because some user didn't flag an image when uploading.
If I get some time over the next few days, I'll share the code for whitelisting and new ad banner settings.

Very nice. I like the new layouts that you have created.
Keep it up!

I also use AdSense, and I like the idea of having a new SFW Whitelist section for images and AdSense. Will you be creating any guide for this? Would be appreciated.
I could bring in so much more revenue with this feature.

An example of one of my SFW images with massive amount of views.
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/jOQU

The potential of this feature is huge!!

Last edited:
Very nice. I like the new layouts that you have created.
Keep it up!

I also use AdSense, and I like the idea of having a new SFW Whitelist section for images and AdSense. Will you be creating any guide for this? Would be appreciated.
I could bring in so much more revenue with this feature.

An example of one of my SFW images with massive amount of views.
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/jOQU

The potential of this feature is huge!!

I'd like to make a guide, but I need to make sure everything's updated and working correctly for 3.5.0, so might be a few days still. It's encouraging to hear it would be useful!

Your site seems pretty popular... How about a trade? Whitelist guide for some marketing tips (privately if you like) ;)!

I'd like to make a guide, but I need to make sure everything's updated and working correctly for 3.5.0, so might be a few days still. It's encouraging to hear it would be useful!

Your site seems pretty popular... How about a trade? Whitelist guide for some marketing tips (privately if you like) ;)!

Well to be totally honest, I haven't really done any marketing at all.
I'm just lucky I guess to have a lot of visitors and users.
I created UltraIMG in 2012, so it's been around for a little while.

I think the best thing that I can suggest is just to get yourself a good hosting provider, and spend that little bit extra on a decent server.
I've seen a lot of people start websites - of all niches, they get a lot of visitors which eventually overwhelms their 'shared hosting' service. Discover that they need to pay more for a VPS or Dedicated server (which is sometimes unmanaged), and then disappear. It's a shame, but not everyone has the money to pump into a website.

Also, a lot of people will like your website due to it's short url. People like that.

Well to be totally honest, I haven't really done any marketing at all.
I'm just lucky I guess to have a lot of visitors and users.
I created UltraIMG in 2012, so it's been around for a little while.

I think the best thing that I can suggest is just to get yourself a good hosting provider, and spend that little bit extra on a decent server.
I've seen a lot of people start websites - of all niches, they get a lot of visitors which eventually overwhelms their 'shared hosting' service. Discover that they need to pay more for a VPS or Dedicated server (which is sometimes unmanaged), and then disappear. It's a shame, but not everyone has the money to pump into a website.

Also, a lot of people will like your website due to it's short url. People like that.

Appreciate it, thanks! Hosting and scaling is under control, I know a thing or two about that :). Will update here when I can get a guide together.

nice site. do you link yourself in various forums to get more visits or just word of mouth and google indexing?

I like the customization you've applied to your site. My site (imgrobot.com) could use some as well and I'd be more than interested in trying out your whitelist function :).

That would be up to Rodolfo, but I agree :).

Not sure it would be useful for everyone. Not everyone wants to manually flag images, but this is probably the only truly safe way to use adsense on your site.

That would be up to Rodolfo, but I agree :).

Not sure it would be useful for everyone. Not everyone wants to manually flag images, but this is probably the only truly safe way to use adsense on your site.

I'm reviewing your code and the implementation is pretty good. To be fair I can add this SFW/NSFW banner thing in the following weeks which it will be great.

By the way, the implementation looks huge but actually is not that hard, is just hard to explain it. ;)

Well done, thanks.

Last edited:
Back