• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I'm BORED !!!

imghut

💖 Chevereto Fan
I'm surprised no one started a CV19 thread here, seems to be one on every other forum I visit.

So who's working? who's not? what you watching?

I've not worked since 25th march, going to do a day or two next week thank F*** :)

Been watching loads of Louis Theroux, Ozark, and anything involving serial killers on Netflix LOL

I'm working as usual, the virus hasn't affected my day that much. For those who don't know I work from home, my only work is Chevereto 😉.

Doing a lot of coding, preparing releases, writing docs. I try to play games but every online game sucks now everybody is using internet.

I can't get attached to any game really, I get bored very easily.

Did you try that game where you play as a goose? It was fun like for 1hour so.

Same here, gaming isn't the same anymore. Lost complete interest 2 years ago. Basically it's a lot of tv-shows. Been watching Westworld, TWD, Billions, Picard, The Blacklist, Homeland and other braindead tv shows that catch my interest. Got my self a boat this winter and are just starting using it in the nicer weather we are getting, so that's pretty fun and chill.. Else, the virus hasn't affected me or my personal life that much yet, but on a psychological level, I believe it has affected all of us in ways we won't understand for years.

I was disappointed with series 2 of Westworld, loved Picard though.
What sort of boat you get?

I was disappointed with series 2 of Westworld, loved Picard though.
What sort of boat you get?

Nice. We got an old but pristine marex 77 for a good price and we've already had so much fun. Just waiting for warmer weather so we can "hit the sea"

That's a nice boat, I got a Viking 23 river cruiser, about 1982 we think, no one was quite sure when we bought it lol

Back