• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

IE9 issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi, i need to know if the script does have issues on IE9 (also in IE8, IE7). If the demo or the dev site isn't working please let me know!

IN IE8't see the button "select files":
VmiEo.png

my page doesnt show the upload button and the whole site is pushed way out to the left.

but when i open your own Demo site, then its working just fine and i can see the upload button and all.

denully said:
my page doesnt show the upload button and the whole site is pushed way out to the left.
You must be using the Registration Mod. I spent a big part of yesterday in PM with AmN trying to fix the issue, thankfully AmN was able to get it all corrected for me.

Da' Pimp said:
denully said:
You must be using the Registration Mod. I spent a big part of yesterday in PM with AmN trying to fix the issue, thankfully AmN was able to get it all corrected for me.

Actually i am :) do you know what he corrected to solve the issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back