• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I want to start Image hosting Need your guide

crglober

Chevereto Member
Hello
I already perches script but i don't run it till now
so i need your guide & advice , i want to monetize with chevereto image hosting
Please tell me can run chevereto on for example wordpress hosting ? not vps or dedicate hosting ?
because my budget is very low & want to run it

another question is if it's not possible for ram or cpu usage then , can i install it for example on wordpress hosting then when the visitor upload the picture then it automatically transfer image to other web server ?
do you think is this possible ? because i think chevereto have option for this
because i find download hosting & it's very cheap
please clearly guide me
thank you

Thank you for purchasing.

About your concerns,

i need your guide & advice , i want to monetize with chevereto image hosting
The only money making alternative for Chevereto are banners. That's for now.

Please tell me can run chevereto on for example wordpress hosting ? not vps or dedicate hosting ?
because my budget is very low & want to run it
We already offer a hosting bundle, in case you missed: https://chevereto.com/hosting

If you have a cPanel hosting, you can request installation here: https://chevereto.com/panel/request-installation

Taken from the docs:

🐋Install using Docker
Docker allows you to easily install and maintain all the server dependencies with ease by using automated application containers. The ready-to-use Docker images are under nmtan/chevereto (many thanks to Tan Nguyen)

Install using our Installer
The installer is a single .php file which will download and extract the latest release for you.
  1. Download the Chevereto Installer
  2. Upload this file to your target destination (usually the public_html folder)
  3. Go to your website and follow the instructions
✨ Install using Softaculous/Fantastico
If your web hosting includes Softaculous/Fantastico, you can install Chevereto Free with just one click. Chevereto Free should be available for one-click install under the "Image Galleries" category.

another question is if it's not possible for ram or cpu usage then , can i install it for example on wordpress hosting then when the visitor upload the picture then it automatically transfer image to other web server ?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain it again?

Back