• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I want purchase NETWORK LICENSE to use on my own server, How can I do?

Try now, the PayPal gateway should be working now.

Hello Sir, I have buyed today chevereto core license , but after paying thru now no mail or link to download the software? what is this and how many time required for active my account for core license. please answer

Hello Sir, I have buyed today chevereto core license , but after paying thru now no mail or link to download the software? what is this and how many time required for active my account for core license. please answer
Your payment is under revision.

Sir you not active my core license i pay money for this license but not active my download link what is reason please tell me
There is an irregularity in the payment. In such case you must wait up to 72hrs.

Back