• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

I deploy V4 via Docker. Where can I download a paid version? I have a license of V4.

Version
V4
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
Web browser
chrome

myyihang

Chevereto Member
I am deploying V4 via Docker. Where can I download a Paid Version? I have a license of V4. A little confused.

Can you provide any tips or direction on how to build the image on Windows? I was reading the documentation on installing on Windows and it recommends to use the docker approach. but the paid version needs to be built. I'm very sorry, but I don't know how to do that on windows and i googled for a while, i just don't get it. if you know, please provide direction.

On ubuntu or unix, I am able to build easily using the build commands in the documentation. I can also download the files from our customer web portal on windows, but that doesn't build an image.

Can you provide any tips or direction on how to build the image on Windows?
When you use WSL you run Linux, is this host which runs Docker containers in your Windows machine so you can run make and all the commands in the project right there.

Back