• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

I cannot create pages.

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
🎯Description of the issue

When I am trying to create a page I am now getting an error on page creation.
▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Create a Page
  2. Fill in details, for example test on all the fields
  3. Press Save and you get a PHP error.
😢Unexpected result

:( I am posting it in the error log. Just a Chevereto blank error page.

📃Error log message

Code:
[16-Jan-2019 19:48:28 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'CHV\PageException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 'page_internal'' in /home/nickpic/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.page.php:204
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nickpic/public_html/app/routes/route.dashboard.php(1160): CHV\Page::insert(Array)
#1 /home/nickpic/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}(Object(G\Handler))
#2 /home/nickpic/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /home/nickpic/public_html/app/loader.php(806): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/nickpic/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/nickpic/p...')
#5 {main}
[16-Jan-2019 19:48:48 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'CHV\PageException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 'page_internal'' in /home/nickpic/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.page.php:204
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nickpic/public_html/app/routes/route.dashboard.php(1160): CHV\Page::insert(Array)
#1 /home/nickpic/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}(Object(G\Handler))
#2 /home/nickpic/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#5 {main}
[16-Jan-2019 19:49:50 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'CHV\PageException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 'page_internal'' in /home/nickpic/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.page.php:204
Stack trace:
#5 {main}

Will do when I have a chance. Thank you.

Someone suggested updating my PHP, I can do that after I separate out my medical cloud. US Govt has some strict server version requirements for security reasons. But I'll push that to it's own VPS so I can differenate this onet oo.

What kind of page are you creating?

In any case, the issue seems to be PHP type related because the key '' that the thing handles should be null, not string. Try switching to 7.2, maybe is just a type cast.

I was trying to create a regular HTML active page. But, I even tried one while filling in everything as "test" and it didn't work. Weird thing is I was able to make a page before the pages update.

I'll look into upgrading php

I figured it out. When I updated the software, "Null" now seems to be required for page_internal. Previous custom pages did not have null values. I don't know why they all got wiped. But fixing that lets me add new pages.

Back