• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to use cloudflare to cache images?

heavytiger

Chevereto Noob
I am trying to use the cloudflare free CDN to cache images. How should I set up on both end? Is there any tutorials for this? I just googled, can't find anything.

usually there is CDN setting in chevereto, but since your using most likely free version because of your account does not have paid license badge or so. Idk if such feature is available in free version.

I am trying to use the cloudflare free CDN to cache images. How should I set up on both end? Is there any tutorials for this? I just googled, can't find anything.
Just sign up to cloudflare free and follow the instructions, you only have to change your nameservers with domain registrar, no need to change anything on Chevereto.

Just sign up to cloudflare free and follow the instructions, you only have to change your nameservers with domain registrar, no need to change anything on Chevereto.
true if you want to use cloudflare DDOS protection then you don't need to change anything in chevereto, but if you want to use CDN service, so you have like cdn.domain.com then you need to setup CDN settings in chevereto so it uses it.

I didn't change anything in Chevereto, and I get free CDN, My Vultr bandwidth usage has dropped about 90%

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 20.35.14.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 20.35.14.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 20.40.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 20.40.50.png
    45 KB · Views: 34
I didn't change anything in Chevereto, and I get free CDN, My Vultr bandwidth usage has dropped about 90%
I use chevereto for personal use and mainly and only using the API part for an iOS App. Would cloudflare cache the images for my iOS app?

That is cache not CDN, CDN isn't cache, they are two diffirent things. CDN means you store images on cloud/storage else where that can make load of data quicker around world.

CloudFlare offers free plan with free ddos and cache and few more things, then they also offer CDN service seperated service for price per GB or something not sure 100% how they have it.

That is cache not CDN, CDN isn't cache, they are two diffirent things. CDN means you store images on cloud/storage else where that can make load of data quicker around world.
Oh I see, you better contact Cloudflare and tell them they got it all wrong.

That is cache not CDN, CDN isn't cache
True, but it's the same for cloudflare. I've used cloudflare for years and I've never come across a separate CDN product from them. The cached content on cloudflare is served from their cdn POPs.

zG5eLQ.png

Back