• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to search forums and any image classification extensions possible?

bradparks

Chevereto Member
Pro
I'm considering running an image hosting/viewing services, focused on keyboard navigation, and possibly using TV remotes

I'm evaluating Chevereto and wondering the following:

1. can it do image classification?
  2. I see mention of keyboard navigation, but will need to truly enforce it across the board for the main viewer, by supporting enter,up/down/left/right/esc navigation. Is this possible you think? I am a programmer, so I can customize, just trying to see how cleanly it can be done.
  3. can the forums be searched? I can't seem to find a way to do so, and have googled Chevereto and terms instead of searching the forums

Thanks!

Brad

can it do image classification?
Like categories? NSFW? Star rating?

I see mention of keyboard navigation, but will need to truly enforce it across the board for the main viewer, by supporting enter,up/down/left/right/esc navigation. Is this possible you think? I am a programmer, so I can customize, just trying to see how cleanly it can be done.
Check the content/legacy/themes/Peafowl/lib/chevereto.js file, look for:

Code:
CHV.fn.listingViewer = {

can the forums be searched?
Yes, but mind that is full-text based search.

thanks for the reply, and by image classification, I mean text based search of images - so find people, colors, moods, landscapes, dogs, etc?

and where is the full text search of the forums? I can't see it anywere - do you have a pic? I've looke for "search" and "find" in the page, and any images/etc that would imply search, but see none

thanks for the reply, and by image classification, I mean text based search of images - so find people, colors, moods, landscapes, dogs, etc?
No, it doesn't support that yet. These are tags and should appear on 4.1 which will enable to use your own categorization, camera maker, etc.

Back