• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How to manage different site title and description depending on the language selected ?

ImagesGuru

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Hello

How to manage different site title and description depending on the language selected ?

Thanks you

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
😢Unexpected result
📃Error log message

Manually. There's no procedure for doing it auto neither are plans to add it.

I'm sorry, but there's no manual procedure either.

Sorry.

Ok. Do you think anyone can tell me how to do that? I do not necessarily need a very detailed explanation, but simply explain the main lines.

I'm sorry, but I'm testing the bulk importer and certainly I don't have time to help everybody with every single customization need. Add that you don't even use my paid edition so is just like you are asking me to do free work.

Hope somebody else can help you.

Rodolfo,
I will use your paid edition as soon as know how to do the modification as want.
Indeed, hope somebody can help me... for free.

You won't believe how many times I've read that statement. I'm sorry, I won't help you at this time.

Back