• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

[How to] Have open upload form on home page

ChainKiller

💖 Chevereto Fan
To have the upload box open edit index.php and add display: block; to #anywhere-upload. You will have to set margin-top: 300px; to body and hide the close button and upload button in the header.

Code:
<style>
#anywhere-upload {
    z-index: 100;
position: absolute;
    scroll: auto;
    display: block;
}

body{
margin-top: 300px;
}

.upload-box-close {
display: none;
}

#top-bar-upload {
}
</style>
position: absolute; will make the upload form move when you scroll.

You need to hide them because if you close the upload form the body will have a 300px margin-top which will not look good.
This may not be the best method but it's a workaround if you need it bad.

You can see how it looks here:
http://wp3t.com

Actually you can simply add these rules by adding the following classes the body tag:
Code:
upload-box upload-box-visible

You will also need to add "current" to the li upload tag.

Then to conditional display this you can use
PHP:
G\is_route('/')
which returns true if you are in the index page. So only add those classes if you are in the homepage.

You need to edit header.php theme file.

Last edited:
It's almost the same thing, just that when you close the upload form the top margin is removed.
But when clicking the close button it acts like the form was closed and masks the explorer.

Hei ChainKiller, nice one. I tried but the upload block is showed on every page of the website, for example also on pages/ . I checked your website but seems correct on your.

Hello ChainKiller and thanks very well for your work, it's exactly what I wanted.

But, I just don't have understand your sentence : "To have the upload box open edit index.php and add display: block; to #anywhere-upload"

I just have edited my index.php like that :
Code:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>
<?php G\Render\include_theme_header(); ?>

<div class="c24 center-box">
    <style>
        #anywhere-upload {
            z-index: 100;
        position: absolute;
            scroll: auto;
            display: block;
        }

body{
        margin-top: 300px;
        }

.upload-box-close {
        }

#top-bar-upload {
        }
    </style>

However, it seems it works on my website (planet-upload.net).

Using Rodolfo's suggestion, I worked out a way:

Code:
<?php
if (G\is_route("/") ) {
$body_class = " upload-box upload-box-visible";
}
?>

paste in just below </head> in header.php

Code:
<?php
if (G\is_route("index") ) {
$body_class = " upload-box upload-box-visible";
}
?>

works for the /index page of the site, but there doesn't seem to be a 1 to 1 in the code mapping index to / yet.

not understood

Please tell us individually

expression such as the following should be

example

index.php

Find

code code code code code code
code code code code code

change

code code code code code code
code code code code code..

etc. As

Pleaseeeeeee I really need it

Sorry for the bumb but how this one applied on the latest chevereto? tried all above method seems not working

i just want the anywhere upload box on the main page without clicking "upload" button.

Back