• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to encode config.php via ioncube?

MaRkS

Chevereto Member
I tried thousand of times to encode config.php via ioncube.But it doesn't let me do it.
I get such a warning : The file /home/xxx/public_html/includes/config.php is corrupted.
What's the problem?

It's for my server's and images' security.All the passwords stock in config.php file.
Do you let me encode it?

You can do it but you need to tell the script to decrypt it, you will need to add custom code in chevereto.php

I'm afraid that I'm unable to do that because I don't know how ioncube works, I've never used it and I don't even have it in any of my servers.

Hi,

your issue may be due to:

- No current ioncube
- Poorly encoded file (I do not think you were using a computer application version cracked?)
- you have chosen is not correct encoding parameters

Follow one after the other or enter your scenario ...

1. log in : https://www.ioncube.com/main.php?c=encode
2. you can buy point for use Online - encoder
3. choose options and file - what you need, like this:

ic2.jpg

REMEMBER!

- you can encode any file
- ioncube must be installed on the server
- ioncube library must be consistent with the version of PHP on the server
- you do not need to perform in the source code page

Note: I use ioncube years, encodes files Vbulletin, own pages, configuration files, or files with information to databases. I use also Ioncube to licensing pages - gives validity encoding eg one year, if after someone does not pay you back for licenses: page automatically stops working (in ioncube can specify to which date is to be valid file encoding).... and never was such a problem.

Last edited:
Back