• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to create albums / Wie erstellt man Alben

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
Hi I just bought the script, unfortunately I can not good English I weshalp must do with a translator.

Now I have a question, how to create photo albums.
I have in the Showcase found a page where albums are created, unfortunately, I find me nowhere where a function where you can albums Equip.

Would be glad if someone can explain to me so that I can do it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo habe mir grade das Skript gekauft, leider kann ich nicht gut Englisch weshalp ich alles mit einen Übersetzer machen muss.

Nun habe ich eine Frage, wie man Alben anlegen kann.
Ich habe in der Showcase eine Seite gefunden wo auch Alben mit angelegt sind, leider finde ich bei mir nirgens wo eine Funktion wo man Alben Anlegen kann.

Würde mich freuen wenn mir das jemand so erklären kann das ich es auch hinbekomme

Albums are created when an user uploads pictures and select "Create album" or when you move an image to a new album. There is no button to create an empty album.

Hello forever unfortunately I can not speak English, so it is very difficult for me here what to read.
Since I have to do everything with a translator, and the translator works not 100% so it is easy to read everything

Hello forever unfortunately I can not speak English, so it is very difficult for me here what to read.
Since I have to do everything with a translator, and the translator works not 100% so it is easy to read everything
I understand, I do not speak English, I'm Spanish and I speak the official language of my country. I know that Google does not translate correctly. Sorry.

Hi I understand it, also understand that each in his own language is not easy in a help forum where has is only written in English.
But it's great that so many give up trying in their own way here and also help to support on matters concerning it.

For me it's quite new'm almost 50 years old, had never been to the English to tuhn what so and look forward risig I must be here.

salute

Kay

Hello Florian

Thank you for your message and your offer.

Looking forward I dare you letter.
Become brought you the weekend letter because I then rest more

With friendly greetings

Kay

In Deutsch

Hallo Florian
Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht und deinen Angebot.

Freue mich das ich dich Anschreiben Darf.
Werde Dich zum wochenende Anschreiben da ich Dann mehr ruhe habe

Mit Freundlichen Gruss

Kai

Englisch

Hello Florian
Have you an e-mail sent and also on your side me regestriert unfortunately it does not seem a problem with the email address to be.

Germany

Hallo Florian
Habe dir eine Mail geschickt und auch auf deiner seite mich regestriert leider geht es nicht scheint ein Problem mit der mail adresse zu sein.

Gruss Kai

Englisch

Hello Florian
Have you an e-mail sent and also on your side me regestriert unfortunately it does not seem a problem with the email address to be.

Have you sent a message here

Germany

Hallo Florian
Habe dir eine Mail geschickt und auch auf deiner seite mich regestriert leider geht es nicht scheint ein Problem mit der mail adresse zu sein.

Gruss Kai
Habe dir hier eine Nachricht Geschickt

Back