• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to Configure Search Function

spazl

Chevereto Member
Okey iam getting pretty good traffic and it is handling things just well...how ever lot of my visitors search for certain things on the website and since when i upload something i usually place them in Albums because if not they cant click next or previous.....

The real question here is that when they search never shows up they have to click on album, also the keyword has to match the albums name to show up...it does not really give any search results to images...how can i improve the search function ?? it is a feature most users use a lot on a image sharing site this should be high priority to be improved unless i can do something if you steer me in the right way :)

Back