• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to configure as image hosting site that provides embeddable code for users to post on forums etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffc

Chevereto Member
How can I configure my site to behave exactly like imgbb.com? I'd like to use it strictly as an image hosting site for users. I've went through all the settings and admin dashboard and tried every setting but I couldn't figure it out.

I think I sort of figured it out....but how can I have the home page not show my personal things? I'd like the home page to just have a generic page that doesn't reference my personal user account data. Currently, even if I log out, when i visit the home page, it shows my background image and uploaded images....how do I make it not do this?

ok, I figured out the last one....now my question is, how can I make the text look normal (dark)? For some reason my text is white with a white background. here's the site knifephotos.com

CSS:
#index #home-cover, #index .top-btn-text span   {
    color: #000;
}

Add that rule in Dashboard > Settings > Theme > Custom CSS code

Thank you Rodolfo!!!!

One more thing....can you tell me how to set the embed code option so it shows up like on img.bb? I can't figure out how to set it up so it shows up in these two areas.

imgbb.jpg

imgbb2.jpg

And also....can you link me to the instructions to setup the subdomain functionality for users so that username.domain.com points to each user?

Thank you Rodolfo!!!!

One more thing....can you tell me how to set the embed code option so it shows up like on img.bb? I can't figure out how to set it up so it shows up in these two areas.

View attachment 3114

View attachment 3115
I don't make imgbb, if you want a guide on their custom modifications you should ask them directly.

And also....can you link me to the instructions to setup the subdomain functionality for users so that username.domain.com points to each user?
Literally the system tells you the opposite:
1596553167864.png

The subdomains wildcards is a rubbish feature and it won't be present in V4. The problem is that is just too complicated to get that running by mixing backend and frontend, it was a mistake to add that feature.

V4 is headless (no user interface), so the front-end will be in freedom to display the application as you may wish, which should include this subdomains feature.

Basically, V4 will be an API and on top of that you will be able to present the application as you wish.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back