• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to Change Logo dimensions and Ad some Adverts

nasiporky

Chevereto Member
I would need help how to change logo dimensions cause I wanted to upload my logo.. and need help setting up Adverts in view image page I wanted some ads on top 3x 300x250 and below the image if possible

anyway bro could you help me setting up adverts? Ive figured out the logo thing

wanted some ads top of image and below image on View image Link...

also contact form where to put my admin mail to receive mails to my admin mail??

Last edited by a moderator:
For ads, simply edit the theme file you can put ads anywhere you want. For the image you need to edit "image.php". And for the email go to Dashboard > Settings > Email.

hmm anyway i dont have coder background so if you can please direct me to the specific file and the code to add here are the specific part where i wanted to add some adverts

adsimage.jpg

Before this:
Code:
<div id="image-viewer" class="image-viewer full-viewer margin-bottom-10">

And before this:
Code:
<div class="header header-content margin-bottom-10">

great anyway will play on what ads to add there... anyway I think this is the last I would need the meta description meta keywords and Page Title I cant seem to see where to edit them :(

You can fully customize that, just place your own <metas> or anything you want in header.php

Back