• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to add a description field images and download information from th

baden

Chevereto Member
Good day! I want to do on the field site to add descriptions to files. I installed the module user registration. I use a database. Added the description field, but does not get written to the database data from the field.
Text field - <input type="text" name="opis"/> - (index.php)
The text variable - $ to_opis = $ _POST ['opis']; - (upload.php)
Text entry in MySql - mysql_query ("INSERT INTO uploaded_images (opis) VALUES ('$ to_opis')");

Nothing is added. The cell is empty. How do I add the database data from this field?

Piers said:
The User System mod is not an official Chevereto Mod - you would need to ask Lautaro about that.
I know, but I need information, how can I pass a variable - $ to_opis - a file - dmx.class.upload.php - and then I shall understand.

dmx.class.upload.php - a copy of the file - class.upload.php - with a few additions.

Back