• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How not to loose old links while moving server

ss132203

Chevereto Member
I know you guys don't give support about moving server, that I know very well.

But there is a problem in chev as I tried to move , old links wipe off.
Any help so that my one year hard work links won't wipe off ?

When you move from server A to server B you shouldn't lose anything, is like plugging a hard drive into another computer.

Did you move the old database to the new server?

I was worried about crypto salt or something like that when i tried months back it didn't work but not it did.
I just finished moving my server.

Only thing is my version was very old and update via dashboard was not working so i manually uploaded files and opened doamin/update but nothing happened.

Now in dashboard it says "Chevereto version 3.5.21 (3.7.3 DB) update"

That means that the files installed are from v3.7.3 but your database is on 3.5.21 so you must click that "update" link.

One thing I'd add is that I left the update open and it was still showing update in progress for whole night when i checked it back.

mod_fcgid: stderr: Missing $width and/or $height

PHP Debug error showing this error in logs

Last edited:
Back