• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How do you get accepted for ads?

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Do you guys find it hard to get accepted by eg; adsense or any other simulare services? I've tried to apply on different services but get rejected every time (they don't state any specific reason)

Or do you have any suggestions to other ad services for monetizing a img sharing site?

Try to apply when you have any non forbidden content around, so upload some pics and disable image upload. Apply and most likely they will accept you.

Also, you should note that Adsense accepts the new domain which is at least 3 months old and has Privacy Policy and Terms of Services page, which clearly mentions the agreement and partnership with Google.

I got denied multiple times for Adsense. They do not like Chevereto. Each time they denied me it was for "not found content" every link they have ever given me was to a profile that was hidden. All these profiles were "Private Profiles". Heh. I did get in contact with a human, they aren't going to budge on it. Chevereto has no "This is a hidden profile" page or anything like that, it just says "Not Found" with your image host branding.

They do not like Chevereto

I'm sorry but that's stupid. Google only evaluates your content not the script that you are running. If your content is garbage or you have stuff turned on that Google doesn't like then Google hates your website, not Chevereto.

I tried with my primary host and got denied by Google and Media.Net I'll have to try again. Both denied me due to "Not Found" Private user pages. I'm going to change the 404 message to state this user requested privacy please log in to view profile.

I tried with my primary host and got denied by Google and Media.Net I'll have to try again. Both denied me due to "Not Found" Private user pages. I'm going to change the 404 message to state this user requested privacy please log in to view profile.

How did they found this private user profiles anyway?

What is exactly their official statement about private content?

Thing is that, private content is not listed for bots so they shouldn't be able to link that some content belongs to someone who has a private profile and then penalize you for it. If I'm right, their are assuming that content that was once public then went to private are still tied to the same user isn't?

I'm just trying to figure out what they are complaining anyway

I have a text only blog. I should try to get that approved then use the ads to my image host.

I have a text only blog. I should try to get that approved then use the ads to my image host.

I see this should be ok, as long as you follow their policies. Getting image only site accepted for Adsense is a bit hard (but not impossible), as bots need text to serve related ads.

You should take care any copyright infringements, adult content images or any other type of image (mainly from user generated images) that violates their policy.

I see this should be ok, as long as you follow their policies. Getting image only site accepted for Adsense is a bit hard (but not impossible), as bots need text to serve related ads.

You should take care any copyright infringements, adult content images or any other type of image (mainly from user generated images) that violates their policy.
I have a blog that is full of copyrighted content, but I have a waiver for it. Google is impossible to contact to give them the written consents. :|

Back