• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How do I get my 60 day refund please

ryank

Chevereto Noob
Purchased Core Bundle on Black Friday but having read these forums and seen how the developer say several times how frustrated he gets with basic queries, I've realised quickly that:

1). I'm out of my depth

and...

2). I'm going to be really annoying.

So please tell me how I get my refund, I can't seem to find it explained anywhere

jDrzo

It will be useful if you can share what buggered you that much. Clearly there could be a bad attitude from my person but I can't improve if you don't indicate how or why. Also, I have a completely different culture and things that for me are just a plain answer for some are something else.

I'm sorry to read that you aren't happy and that my attitude drove you away.

Hi mate, you didn't bother me.

I tell you what, I'll sleep on it for a few days and think about if I want to go through with installation, I'm a bit tired and wary so I'll have a think.

Truthfully I'm a little bit scared of one of these things growing wildly and then getting out of my depth trying to understand servers etc. I understand using cloudfare etc, and what a basic CDN, but the idea of having to store files in multiple servers etc scares the sh*t out me.

Has anybody ever built a successful site with a 2mb upload limit? Or even 1mb? Was thinking of just serving the reddit / voat crowd and people sharing general web images and simple gifs, and keeping amateur photographers backing up images with their 20mp cameras away.... not catering for the photography crowd and sticking with the internet literate that would help me keep one of these things under control, right?

but the idea of having to store files in multiple servers etc scares the sh*t out me.
Really? Why is that?

Think about it as divide an conquer, you plug a bunch of "nodes" and Chevereto keeps that linked. Is something very normal by today standards and things like Docker makes setup a server as a completely different experience.

Has anybody ever built a successful site with a 2mb upload limit? Or even 1mb? Was thinking of just serving the reddit / voat crowd and people sharing general web images and simple gifs, and keeping amateur photographers backing up images with their 20mp cameras away....

I believe that you can build a successful website out of nothing but you need to keep a close eye on your numbers and do the right moves. You will have several failures, some success, but you have to learn it getting into it. I began on this just like everybody else, installing scripts, trying to create some website, etc. Trying is the best way to learn and you should stay away from the limits imposed by technology and just make happen whatever you have in your mind.

Bet you it will be interesting.

Has anybody ever built a successful site with a 2mb upload limit?
I have a 3MB limit site with only 25 users and 3300 images using 400MB of server space. I charge users through PayPal to use the site. This keeps it manageable and my personal hosting costs down. I only created it because of what photobucket did to everyone (including me). I personally don't want a large site. This is the best thing and solution I've seen.

As for Rodolfo... I'm guessing he's from another country than me (I'm USA)? Sometimes he may sound short with his answers, but I think it's because of the language differences. He's very very good at what he does. He actually answers the questions and listens to his customers and tries to fulfill our wants and needs. No other script creator/developer will do this for you.

You can make your site as large or as small as you want, but he and we will be there for you.

Thanks for your input, I'll give it a go.

Need a few days rest myself first I think, because I'm probably being short too... really wasn't trying to have a pop at Rodolfo.

My site is going to have a bit of a unique angle, based on what I've seen elsewhere on this forum I think my concept may the first of this type (all will be revealed!).

I'm from Chile and English is not my native language. As a matter of fact, I only use English online and I've noticed several language constrains due to this because my spoken language proficency is very poor. Interactions feels harsh (add that sometimes I've to reply fast as possible).

And sometimes I'm just cranky. This job sometimes is very frustrating.

Has anybody ever built a successful site with a 2mb upload limit? Or even 1mb?

You still lack one thing that how to search on internet :D:D:D

there are LOTS of sites , successful sites are out there using chevereto , so you need to do little research , and keep patience I am sure you'll get success

You still lack one thing that how to search on internet :D:D:D

there are LOTS of sites , successful sites are out there using chevereto , so you need to do little research , and keep patience I am sure you'll get success

I know there are successful sites using cheverato, like imgbb and gifyu... that isn't what I was saying.

Anyway, I've got my idea.... working on my strategy now.

Back