• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

how can i use API? Base64..

Mcmar

banned
Hi, i currently got a coder which is going go to code a software for me, where it lets you RIGHT click a image, then choose ''Upload to my site.com'' . And i told him to use API..

I don't currently remember the API URL Now in my head, but i got told that he have to use base64.. He currently messaged me back now with ''You have to put your API Public'' ..

It is public, and i have tried to upload images remotly, which worked, but not from your pc? Any idea what i can do to make the api work correctly.

From the docu:

>upload
Either the URL or a base64 encoded image string, the system automatically detects what are you uploading. Please notice that the base64 image string must be used only by POST method.

You have to convert the image to a base64 string. It's a representation of the image.

Regarding the API public/private, read this: http://chevereto.com/docs#!api-auth

Back