• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How can I remove social bokmarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaRkS

Chevereto Member
Hi
I've couple of questions.I need to use the script for my V.I.P images.So, I just turned it to PRIVATE mode.In this mode,only people who have pass can upload images but does it let google index the images? I need the system totally close to world.The only way to view the image should be entering the image link to searchbar.Does the PRIVATE mode provides this and how can I remove social bookmarks under the images?

Thanks for your help

Just remove the HTML element from the template file ;)

in content/themes/<your theme>/view.php and content/themes/<your theme>/uploaded.php

Remove this:

Code:
            <div class="image-tools-section socialize">
                <h3><?php show_lang_txt('txt_socialize'); ?> <span><?php show_lang_txt('txt_socialize_desc'); ?></span></h3>
                <div class="input-item">
                    <label><?php show_lang_txt('txt_socialize_label'); ?>:</label>
                    <ul class="input-element">
                        <?php show_social_links('<li>', get_image_viewer(), get_image_url()); ?>         
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </div>

Hi again

Does the PRIVATE mode provide non-indexing at Google?
Or should I set it via .htaccess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back