• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Home Page Image and Header Logo Not Updating

nick2

Chevereto Member
I'm using Chevereto 3.8.6 on Google Chrome Veresion 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit). At Dashboard/Settings/Homepage, I replaced the default Cover Image (1) with a new image. This worked fine. Then I replaced the second image with a third image. This also worked fine. Now when I 'Choose File' for new Cover Image and Save, the Cover image does not update; remains the third image. I also tried 'Add new cover image' and this also did not update the Cover Image. Today I changed Favicon and after changing Favicon (worked fine) I have lost the Header Raster Logo image. I tried Choose File for new Raster logo image- update proceeds, but Header logo still does not appear.

Attachments

• TJChevereto.png
    TJChevereto.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 31
Alright so... You need to think this through.

Your image is appearing fine. But you're wanting a BLACK image with a transparent background to appear on a BLACK banner? You see the problem here right? Black on Black can't be seen. Except... it's there. If you right click on it then click view image you'll be able to see that image is loading fine. It also appears correctly on your home page so you know the image is loading fine. Either modify the CSS code so the header is not black... or change the font color of your main logo.

Thanks for that. Duh. Caught the black logo on black header after posting. I also found the cover image problem was related to file size- I was trying to upload file that exceeded the 2Mb limit. All AOK.

Back