• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hide Guest uploads from "Explore"

Status
Not open for further replies.

june

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hey all, so I installed chevereto again today and I was using it with sharex.
Since images uploaded using API will always be guest uploads, how can I disable them from showing up in explore page?
or can I make API use a user? I do know that user APIs are not available currently

You have to tweak the listing by adding a where clause in the route.

app/routes/route.explore.php

Change this:
PHP:
$list->exec();

To this:
PHP:
$list->setWhere('image_user_id IS NOT NULL');
$list->exec();

Last edited:
Put the updated file in app/routes/overrides

When a new release comes out then you'll need to check if there has been any changes to route.explore.php

If not, then nothing else to do as the update will ignore the files in the overrides folder.

If the file has changed since the last version then yes you'll need to copy the new file, make the change, and then over write your file in the overrides folder.

Remember that the file route.explore.php has not changed since 3.10.5 so any changes to the file are unlikely as updates are only addressing found bugs now. Consequently, you probably won't need to do anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back