• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hide empty categories from the top menu

SMP

💖 Chevereto Fan
As asked in title kindly look into this... As it adds no value in showing or linking if it doesn't have any image/images.

Show the category in top menu only when it has at least one image.

Hmm not quite sure about this. I don't think that is a good idea to hide to your users which categories do you have.

By top menu I mean to say hide it from explore part (top bar menu) and keep it every other place... For example if a site is new or id its a old site with no images in certain category... I think there is no point in showing a empty category link in top menu.

Its just as hiding empty categories in side menu of wordpress and show up when a post is added in that empty category.

Not that I display the explore feature on my front page, but if you have random guests that click explore to see what is allowed before uploading and a category doesn't show then it could be one customer less for you.
I'm sure there is a recent suggestion here to allow admin to have the ability of what is displayed and what isn't in explore, maybe ifyou find that topic it could be your solution ?

Back