• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a nut ;-)

newmikey

Chevereto Member
A nut about a few passions in life: open-source software which I've been using exclusively since some 15 years, photography and photographic art which has been something I've done ever since I was 16 yo (secret: that was over 45 years ago!) and my chosen carrier in global trade compliance, logistics and customs.

I've been using - in order of appearance PBase, Viewbug, 500px, Fotki and Flickr to share my work but grew disappointed with all as they limited my freedom, cost a lot of money and had interfaces with varying irritations. Curating my own collection and sharing non-art informative stuff (like screenprints f.i.) was always a pain - either everything got shared or nothing at all and some of my older work which was not always better got in the way of the attractiveness of visiting my profile.

I've just paid up for a .online domainname + serverspace for the year where, next to my Chevereto-powered photo expo I intend to develop a Brexit forum as well as an informative site on image editing techniques with F/OSS tools.

Hey @newmikey welcome and thank you for using my software. I hope it can meet your needs, and if don't, there's always ongoing development.

You have a solid background in photography, I'm flattered that you choosed Chevereto.

Back