• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Help me understanding if it is what I need....

Georges TILKIN

Chevereto Member
Hi all,

Sorry I am not very expert in websites management, and I get some trouble.
I have to create new products on a website.
Some pictures have a size of 756 x 25000!
I tried to chunk them in parts of 756 x 3000 with Photoshop. No problem with that.
But even....my pictures are hosted in a paid account in Photobucket.com...
And they reduce the size of pics appearing in my website , I can't use it....
So I would like to understand how Chevereto works : I buy the software and I get an interface allowing me to store my pics without any restriction of size or quality on the server of my website? Do I understand the right way?

Thank you for your help!

Georges

Chevereto allows you to run a full featured image hosting website and it doesn't trim image quality.

You can turn off certain features like user registration or social features. By doing that you will be the only person uploading images.

Hope it helps.

Thank you Rodolfo...so which version should I buy?

If you want something 100% managed but without access to the source code, then go for the hosted platform.

If you know about servers and website management, then go for a stand alone license (Core or Network).

If you want access to the source, you don't have a server and you want to get it installed and running by me, then go for the Network bundle ($48).

Last edited:
ok so Network bundle and you install it on the server of our websites, right? But when I try to buy this version, I get only "personal class" and " personal class pro" with recurring payments?

ok so Network bundle and you install it on the server of our websites, right? But when I try to buy this version, I get only "personal class" and " personal class pro" with recurring payments?

That's because Network bundle includes Arvixe hosting, that's what you are seeing there. You will be OK picking the default option (you can upgrade or downgrade later on).

Basically, you will get Arvixe hosting at a discounted price and on top of that they will gift you a Network license.

Once you order hosting you must fill this form https://chevereto.com/contact/?subject=license-activation

Both Core license and Network license are stand alone licenses, those don't include hosting or anything else. Network bundle is an special offer, tied to Arvixe hosting.

Back