• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Help for config.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
i change this

/**
* Database details (MySQL)
*/
$config['db_host'] = 'localhost'; // localhost is mostly the default on all servers. Do not indicate port here!
$config['db_port'] = ''; // Some servers needs to indicate the port of the database hostname - default: don't set it
$config['db_name'] = 'image'; // Database must exists
$config['db_user'] = 'webmaster'; // Database user with access to the above database name
$config['db_pass'] = 'test';

but i have a new message :

PDOException: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'webmaster'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

it's very hard for setup chevereto :(

The installation process will be improved on 3.0 but even with that you need to manually create the database in your server. Every PHP script needs those details.

i change this

/**
* Database details (MySQL)
*/
$config['db_host'] = 'localhost'; // localhost is mostly the default on all servers. Do not indicate port here!
$config['db_port'] = ''; // Some servers needs to indicate the port of the database hostname - default: don't set it
$config['db_name'] = 'image'; // Database must exists
$config['db_user'] = 'webmaster'; // Database user with access to the above database name
$config['db_pass'] = 'test';

but i have a new message :

PDOException: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'webmaster'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

The config is OK, problem is that the user "webmaster" doesn't have access to the "image" database. You have to grant all the permissions to this user over this database. If you are using cPanel go to Databases, scroll down and then go to add user to database: Select the user and the database, set all permissions and then the user will be have access to that database.

Salut,

pour te résumer ce que Rodolfo vient de te dire,

Ta configuration est correct, ton probleme est que ton utilisateur webmaster na pas les access à la base de donnée images.

Pour lui donner les permissions, si tu utilise cPanel, suis les étapes suivante :

Va jusqu'à l'icon Database (base de donnée)
Trouve l'option "add user to database" (Ajouter un utilisateur à une base de donné)
Sélectionne l'utilisateur webmaster et ajoute lui toute les permissions.

Si tu suis bien les étapes, tu ne devrais pu avoir de problème pour cette partie ;)

If you use cPanel on your hosting, when you use a database in a script you do this <cpanelname>_<databasename> so for example johnny_imagedb then the same for the user johnny_testuser If you don't then, i have no idea. :D

If you don't have a cpanel server let me know, if you have ssh access I can give you the commands to give the user access using the mysql CLI

If you don't have a cpanel server let me know, if you have ssh access I can give you the commands to give the user access using the mysql CLI

I'm afraid that I don't know how to do that. Perhaps you can submit a tech suport ticket to your hosting company or read their step by step database guide or somehow.

this is good ... I go I redid all my config.php

Now my problem is that when I try to send a picture I will show message:

HTTP Error (500)

or i have this problem

I still have a problem when I upload a picture I get on my index page of my website and in any case on the photo page

I still have a problem when I upload a picture I get on my index page of my website and in any case on the photo page

I believe that the problem is something related with mod_rewrite. Every mod_rewrite request is doing a redirect to http://www.coquinenet.biz/ which return "test"

Perhaps your .htaccess needs a little tweak, open the Chevereto's root .htaccess and change this:
Code:
#RewriteBase /chevereto

To this:
Code:
RewriteBase /image

Send a ticket to your hosting company, this is not related with Chevereto.Tell them that mod_rewrite is not working properly.

Here is the reply from my host received today

Hello

mode rewrite is installed by default on our shared hosting. According to the .htaccess it may be necessary to clarify the statement

RewriteBase /

would I forget to set something up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back