Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.
Please keep in mind:
I do not have cryptocurrency and PayPal. Maybe there are other payment methods? Webmoney, payeer... ??Hi, I'm the creator of the software.
Which seems to be the problem with PayPal?
In any case, you could also pay with cryptocurrency but if you don't have funds it will be more expensive than PayPal (just because you have to buy the cryptos in the first place).
give the number to paypal, I'll try to translate through the exchangerNo, I'm sorry. I can only take PayPal and cryptos.
Problem: This card type can’t be used for your payment or added to your PayPal account. Try a different card.No, I'm sorry. I can only take PayPal and cryptos.