• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hello, Here is my pre-sale question!

mylocalpcpro

Chevereto Noob
I am hosting an event for my kids graduation party and Id like to be able to create a 'collaborative' site where users can create an album (or have one created with their name when they signup\register etc) And be able to upload photos. Id like all albums to be on the main site..or be able to be viewed all together vs having to go to a users account to view the photos? Is this possible, if I even made sense?

Basically I want people to upload their own photos at the party and have them go where everyone can see them.
Hope I explained that well enough.

Thank you!

The system enables users to sign-up, from there they can create albums tied to their accounts. To view all public albums, you can go to explore, and click on the menu to toggle images/albums/users.

Back