• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Healthcheck and MariaDB issue after v3 -> v4 Pure Docker Upgrade

mrlegend

Chevereto Member
Server:

Ubuntu 22.04
Docker Compose version v2.29.1
Version: 4.1.4 Pure Docker: https://github.com/chevereto/docker/blob/4.0/docs/PURE-DOCKER.md

MariaDB Corruption:

Code:
[ERROR] mariadbd: Table mysql/innodb_table_stats is corrupted. Please drop the table and recreate.
This does not seem to be affecting my installation, but it is making a lot of noise in my logs, so I am trying to gauge if following a basic guide on dropping the recreating this table will pose any risk to my installation.

Healthcheck Error:

Code:
[Warning] Access denied for user 'healthcheck'@'::1' (using password: YES)
I left the compose config as-is in the documentation. I don't really see in the documentation if I need to change anything about the variables.
Code:
      test: ["CMD", "healthcheck.sh", "--su-mysql", "--connect"]

Neither of these issues is impacting the site, it's just making a mess in the logs, which I would like to clean up so that I can catch actual problems if they arise.

Loving v4 so far, it's extremely fast.
I stayed on v3 far too long since upgrading from the nmtan image seemed impossible.
What I did was swap that image out for the official v3, then backed up the volumes and imported them after setting up the Pure Docker v4 in a fresh environment. So I don't know if that is what caused the MariaDB issues. Any help to get past these last two nagging issues is greatly appreciated.

Ok, well I just made a backup of the DB, then dumped it to see what was in that table. It did not seem to affect the function, so I dropped it and recreated it. This got rid of those errors.

As far as the healthcheck, until I can get some guidance on that, I just set it up to ping the DB as the healthcheck as this issue on the MariaDB github eventually pointed to.

Back