• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

Header always on top while scrolling ?

yakaman

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I'd like to have the header and an ad next to it always on top while scrolling down in the viewer.
How can I achieve that ?
I've tried using position: fixed but it doesn't seem to do the trick.

Thanks !
 
position: fixed; should work. But if you want to do it in the shorturl viewer you have to teak more because that view uses js to adjust the image.
 

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top