• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Got error after trying to upgrade

pascal

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

After trying to upgrade from 3.13.3 to 3.16.1 I was not able to browse or explorer any album.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Go to the website, explorer and choose all
😢Unexpected result

Aw, snap!
Internal Server Error [debug @ print,`error_log`] - https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/debug.html

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'chv_images.image_is_approved' in 'where clause'
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 486

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.explore.php(88): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/web.php(584): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /app/loader.php(238): require('/app/web.php')
#5 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

📃Error log message

I tryed to upgrade the website two or three times in the past and I never succeeded. If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm welling to pay to get it fix if needed. Thanks

OK, As you can see, I'm not an web expert. When I do /install it print this:
What I need to do with this?

# Dumped update query. https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/update-guide.html#manual-procedure
UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = 1 WHERE `setting_name` = 'maintenance';
ALTER TABLE `chv_logins` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
INSERT INTO `chv_imports` (`import_path`, `import_options`, `import_status`, `import_users`, `import_images`, `import_albums`, `import_time_created`, `import_time_updated`, `import_errors`, `import_started`, `import_continuous`)
SELECT '/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/no-parse', 'a:1:{s:4:"root";s:5:"plain";}', 'working', '0', '0', '0', NOW(), NOW(), '0', '0', '1' FROM DUAL
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM `chv_imports` WHERE `import_path`='/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/no-parse' AND `import_continuous`=1 LIMIT 1);
INSERT INTO `chv_imports` (`import_path`, `import_options`, `import_status`, `import_users`, `import_images`, `import_albums`, `import_time_created`, `import_time_updated`, `import_errors`, `import_started`, `import_continuous`)
SELECT '/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/parse-users', 'a:1:{s:4:"root";s:5:"users";}', 'working', '0', '0', '0', NOW(), NOW(), '0', '0', '1' FROM DUAL
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM `chv_imports` WHERE `import_path`='/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/parse-users' AND `import_continuous`=1 LIMIT 1);
SELECT '/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/parse-albums', 'a:1:{s:4:"root";s:6:"albums";}', 'working', '0', '0', '0', NOW(), NOW(), '0', '0', '1' FROM DUAL
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM `chv_imports` WHERE `import_path`='/home/mywillys/public_html/importing/parse-albums' AND `import_continuous`=1 LIMIT 1);
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `chv_locks`;
CREATE TABLE `chv_locks` (
`lock_id` bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`lock_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`lock_date_gmt` datetime NOT NULL,
`lock_expires_gmt` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`lock_id`),
KEY `lock_date_gmt` (`lock_date_gmt`),
KEY `lock_expires_gmt` (`lock_expires_gmt`),
UNIQUE KEY `lock_name` (`lock_name`(191)) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;
ALTER TABLE `chv_images` ADD `image_is_approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE `chv_images` ADD KEY `image_is_approved` (`image_is_approved`);
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderatecontent', '0', '0', 'bool');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderatecontent_key', '', '', 'string');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderatecontent_block_rating', 'a', 'a', 'string');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderatecontent_flag_nsfw', 'a', 'a', 'string');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderatecontent_auto_approve', '0', '0', 'bool');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('moderate_uploads', '', '', 'string');
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('image_lock_nsfw_editing', '0', '0', 'bool');

UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = "3.13.3" WHERE `setting_name` = "chevereto_version_installed";
UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = 0 WHERE `setting_name` = "maintenance";

OK, I disabled the Dump update query and do install again. It said that 3.13.3 is now intalled properly...???
I though that I was installing the latest version.

The site is now working at least.

It does nothing...

Update in progress...​

• 16:26:30 Attempting to extract v3.16.2
  • 16:26:30 Downloaded v3.16.2, proceeding to extraction
  • 16:25:56 Starting v3.16.2 download
  • 16:25:56 Update needed, proceeding to download
  • 16:25:56 Last available release is v3.16.2
  • 16:25:56 Installed version is v3.13.3

I can see on the server that the chevereto_3.16.2.zip is in the public_html/app/install/update/temp directory. And I can also extract it but I can't install it. What I'm missing?

OK, As you can see, I'm not an web expert. When I do /install it print this:
What I need to do with this?

# Dumped update query. https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/update-guide.html#manual-procedure

Dear user, you need to actually read the messages printed by the application and not just run over here in panic. As you may notice, the message is telling you "hey, run these queries" so you run these or you tweak the settings so the system does the queries.

I can see on the server that the chevereto_3.16.2.zip is in the public_html/app/install/update/temp directory. And I can also extract it but I can't install it. What I'm missing?
Follow the one-click process, if fails you must try manual update.

Dear Chevereto Creator,

Ok, I will try again.
Obviously the one-click process failed everytime I tried it in the past. ( 3 last upgrade... 3 Support ticket...) Maybe my english reading capability is not the root cause.

Anyway, thank again.

I'm still not able to go through.

chevereto.png

Update in progress​

• 22:08:20 Attempting to extract v3.16.2
  • 22:08:20 Downloaded v3.16.2, proceeding to extraction
  • 22:07:55 Starting v3.16.2 download
  • 22:07:55 Update needed, proceeding to download
  • 22:07:55 Last available release is v3.16.2
  • 22:07:55 Installed version is v3.13.3

I'm always get stuck here.
I'm able to see all the extracted files into the public_html\app\install\update\temp\chevereto directory with today's date.

Is it something with the server that prevent me to go further?

Again, I'm welling to pay to get it fix and letting me know what I'm doing wrong.

OK I was able to did it. Look like I was decompressing the files into chevereto directory instead of the public_html directory.

Is it normal that it does nothing when I ran /install ?

I'm running 3.16.2 now. At least it stated it in the stats and when i tried to check for updates it said I was running the latest Chevereto version.

Back