• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google adsense why notwork on this script?

Hello,

Chevereto simply prints the ad code you provide, which Google usually renders as an iframe into your website in the form of an ad. Why that frame doesn't have ads is something that you must ask Google AdSense.

Far as I know, new websites won't ever show ads immediately as Google needs to poke your website manually.

I assume google have 'approved' your site for ads?
I have found it pretty dificult to get adsense to show on individual image pages, it seems only after quite a few views do the ads start to show.

Hello
I have added sense approved for my site from Google, I added script to space provided by this framework but I still don't see anything showing up on the site. I tried on different places out of those dedicated 19 scapes.
Thanks

😢 Ask Google? Check your adblock?

I'm sorry but this is outside of the scope of Chevereto, the software doesn't do anything against the displaying of banners.

this is the response from google and I added to root directory

Create an ads.txt file for 1 site

expand_less
To prevent severe impact on revenue, download an ads.txt file then upload the file to the root level domain of each site:
  • picpixels.com
It may take a few days for changes to update. If you’re using another ad network, remember to add the network to the ads.txt file. See the ads.txt guide for more details.

Thanks
for me none are showing.

Correct, from my post "only after quite a few views do the ads start to show." exactly that, once a few people have viewed the page will the ads begin to show, you, simply refreshing the page will have no effect, you need traffic.

And yeah, the ads.txt is VERY important now, and yes, it will take a few days after adding for that ads to show.

Back