• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google Ads is not showing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ersergei1

Chevereto Member
Hi there

Ads successfully created. Google did approve it. I have tried to insert Ads on my website, but it's not still showing.
how can i make it viewable?

Make sure that the code is there. Is the code is there then the problem is that the ad needs more time to display. Usually when you create a new ad it takes some hours until google show something on it.

ok. I have tried to insert Google Ads via admin panel, but still no any results. Perhaps, you tell me where and how can i insert this code into the site page?

I copy the Ads code to the Dashboard - Banners fields and save it, but nothing saved. The page is refreshed without saving. What is the problem?

Hard to tell without testing. Send me admin access to inbox@chevereto.com to try to see what's going on.

By the way, some hosting companies blocks any text matching <script> when you submit a form. You will need to manually inject the ads into the chv_settings table or refer to your hosting company about it.

Just tested your system and is your server which is causing trouble.
Request URL: /dashboard/settings/banners
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 403 Forbidden

You will need to ask them for further assistance because it seems that you won't be able to save anything which has <script> on the body. In this case hostgator isn't working properly for Chevereto. Maybe you added some custom setting on your own or the default server settings has some restrictions, anyway, you will need to refer the issue to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back