• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Get list of recently logged in users.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I am trying to get a list of recently logged in users and inform them about the image upload issue which got resolved. I don't want to sent a global email to everyone, but just to those who got affected by the issue. I checked the database tables but could not find a last login field.

Is there any other way to get list of recently logged in users?

I have a feeling that it would have got recorded in the basic error log if they tried to upload and got an error. However, the log does not seem to record IP addresses which is a pity as you could have worked out the users affected from that.

It doses record the IP, but since I got cloudflare it all there servers IP. I have managed to pull a list by looking at the refer url field. Since most of them tried to upload image from there profile page or a image/album page they previously uploaded. However some of them tried from homepage and we will never find them.

I get it from Nginx error log. But pretty useless for me as I got cloudflare and it proxy client IP.
1523019051447.png

Back