• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

FTP Limit?

Gomah

banned
Hello,

I've a little problem to backup my files by FTP, when i reach the /images/ folder, only 10,000 images are seen.
I tryed to change my FTP client but it's the same with FlashFXP / Filezilla etc.

I don't know what to do now to backup my files by FTP, any solution here?

why instead of selecting all the images from the images folder you select the image folder? shouldn't this download all the images inside it?

---
also, if you're using a linux vps/dedi for your site I recommend using webmin. it's free, easy to use and an excellent script.

You can do a server to server transfer using ssh, or you can make a zip of the whole images folder. But use SSH.

Thank you guys for your responses!

Rodolfo said:
You should use SSH instead of FTP.

Yes, but i'm using a public internet connection, don't have access to the router.

Darkmax said:
why instead of selecting all the images from the images folder you select the image folder? shouldn't this download all the images inside it?

---
also, if you're using a linux vps/dedi for your site I recommend using webmin. it's free, easy to use and an excellent script.

Already tryed it, not working ;)

Rodolfo said:
You can do a server to server transfer using ssh, or you can make a zip of the whole images folder. But use SSH.

Yes, i'm going to do a .zip & to download this last, thank you ;)

you could even do a small php script that would create a zip of your images folders and place it out of your public_html folder, then create a cronjob so it's automatically run every X time as you need it.

Back