• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Free upgrades only for current version?

Chapero

Chevereto Member
Hello:

1) I am interested in Chevereto but in the FAQ I saw that it says license is lifetime but only for 2.x versions. If I buy it today and 3.0 is released in 7 months, would I have to buy it again?

2) Is there some place where I can see the differences between the free version and the paid version? You know, like a side by side comparison?

Thanks in advance.

I believe this license (paid one) is for all future versions of Chevereto.

I mean, it should be like that if i understood it correctly, if its not, then i think lots of people (current customers) will look for new solution once version 3.0+ is out.

Lets see what Rodolfo says.

The license that you buy is lifetime, meaning that you don't have to pay again for 3.x or 4.x
But this doesn't not mean that in 3.x the license terms won't change for new users (and also the price). This means that if you now buy a lifetime license that license won't change until the end of time.

;)

Back