• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

free LIKE for your page

Surely if they actually did that, they would have used it on their own website? Scam

ok,i found this link on "some forum" and i thought its scam but it really works but slow in my case.So what u need to do? You need to register and you will have 50 points,so add your g+ OR fb page OR twitter or everything but its better only 1 :) and when you set....my example -> http://e-slike.com.hr/images/FQMJ8.png dont forget set 2 points so,everyone who LIKE your fb page will get 2 points,but you will loose 2 points.....
this is my likes so far -> http://e-slike.com.hr/images/u1nv.png

How to get points? dont buy them.... simply watch youtube videos (you dont need really to watch just click to watch it and mute sound and wait 120 sec) and you will get points,you can also LIKE other fb,twitter,g+ and you will also get points.Some ppl LIKE ME when they made account they put fb page and set 10 points so i got 5 likes for 50 points,if i set 2 points i would get 25 likes for 50 points.

note: Choosing the best payout is very important. The higher the payout chosen the higher you'll show up on the list and the more Points the person liking your pages will recieve, however you will lose more Points.

now i understand some things,dont use what i writed..... i got over 60 likes BUT thing is that some tards dislike after they get points.......on website it say those kind of ppl will be banned and i really dont see any reason to stay on that site,because even if they ban other tards will come and dislike again.....so lame.....

on fiverr is like 300likes for 5$,i asked someone on croatian forums and he can sell me 3k likes for 20€ but what is the problem with likes? They all say its real person etc,but even if you find someone who will get you likes from real person you need to keep them. So guy told me if i buy 3k likes i need to keep them with funny pictures and jokes but my site is not about that,my site is about technology so.....i really dont see any reason to buy likes anymore,even if some sites buying likes from bots (not real persons) so if visitor see interested post on site he wont like site,but if he see over 3k ppl ofc he will......but 25€ just to play games with likes,no thx.....

Back