• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

For Develeopers...

Google uses different languages... for example go (developed by google), dart (developed by google) , PHP and script languages like Javascript etc.

Ah, k.
I don't know the exact languages, but they have to use serverside-scripts like PHP and browserscripts like javascript, dart and so on..

What do you want to do? Do you want to build your own search engine? :D

Ah, k.
I don't know the exact languages, but they have to use serverside-scripts like PHP and browserscripts like javascript, dart and so on..

What do you want to do? Do you want to build your own search engine? :D
I just want to know..we have to learn new things right..;).and i think its not php languages becasue u can see anywhere in google search page it doesn't have any extension (like https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=chevereto&btnG=) no extension ending with .php or html.

Back