• 🤗 This support section is delivered by the community, by other users of the software. Support in this section is not delivered by Chevereto Staff, remarks and issues in this section should be always taken with the appropriate context and care, with a grain of salt.

Firewall blocking users to upload images

friv

Chevereto Member
I have firewall for my website and i have activate it before 2 days.from some external source.

But now main problem is that users can't upload images anymore,and i can't remove images too. Anyone has faced here with same problem?

donniewr

Chevereto Member
What kind of firewall? Cloudflare or something on your server? Your firewall might block POST requests.

JakeSully

đź’– Chevereto Fan
Beta tester
I have firewall for my website and i have activate it before 2 days.from some external source.

But now main problem is that users can't upload images anymore,and i can't remove images too. Anyone has faced here with same problem?
Please tell us what type of firewall it is? Is it fail2ban or some other firewall.

friv

Chevereto Member
Please tell us what type of firewall it is? Is it fail2ban or some other firewall.

Problem is solved. I was block users to they can't upload images with some option in firewall. Now i granted access. Thanks Donn and Jake for concerns. :)