• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Few questions

NateCorky

Chevereto Noob
I am selling some stuff on ebay to buy the license, is there any discount codes?

And can you list me free mods that are available once I buy?

On July 7 there was a special 30 USD price... It seems that you didn't catch it.
And there is no free mods.

Hi,

There are currently two paid modifications in the clients marketplace, both of these modifications are being developed by me. And then you have the themes section which contains more products than the mods section, I will give you the list, however I can't "show" you the product since you don't have access to the full threads of the marketplace.

Modifications:
Themes:
  • Picereto (by Piers)
  • Pixie (by Piers)
  • Simpli (by Piers)
  • Union (by Piers)
  • Boxtop (by speteor)
  • Platinum (by Piers)
  • Cravereto & v2 (by Baraka)
  • Hampton (by Piers)
  • Inset (by Avast)
  • Obsidian (by Ferdinand)
  • Red Label (by Avast)
I can't give you previews of all themes, maybe the themes designers will reply you to this thread with proper previews. All I can tell you is that all of the themes are great and the Chevereto clients community, marketplace and developer (Rodolfo) are very active.

Back